'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' will return to TV in two weeks.

I'm A Celebrity... host Declan Donnelly

I'm A Celebrity... host Declan Donnelly

A host of new contestants will be flying out to Australia very soon as the tough jungle contest will be back on ITV on Sunday, 18 November, show bosses have confirmed to The Sun Online.

This year's show will see Holly Willoughby step in to co-host alongside Declan Donnelly, as his presenting partner Ant McPartlin is taking a year off from his TV commitments in order to focus on his sobriety.

Though no contestants have been confirmed for the new series, a number of names have been rumoured, including 'Coronation Street' actress Sair Khan, 'The Chase' star Anne Hegerty, singer-and actor-Shayne Ward, 'Loose Women' panelist Coleen Nolan, controversial 'Strictly Come Dancing' professional Katya Jones and 'Love Island' beauty Olivia Attwood.

Football manager Harry Redknapp has confirmed his own participation and recently admitted he was considering a camping trip to get used to the idea of sleeping outdoors.

He said: "I might go and sleep in the New Forest for a week in preparation.

"I'm trying not to think about it at all."

And the sporting legend has also turned to former contestant Neil 'Razor' Ruddock, who he managed at West Ham 20 years ago, for some tips on how to get through the challenge of the show.

He admitted: "He said it was the toughest thing he's ever done. You could imagine Razor not eating for a month. It would have killed him!"

Show bosses were very keen to get Harry on board because of his years in football.

A source previously said: "Harry is never anything less than good value. He's had a long, interesting career and knows a lot of famous people. He'll be fun to watch."


Tagged in