As the former leading couple of Strictly Come Dancing, Ola and James Jordan will next year be touring the UK with their first ever collaborative string of dates in James and Ola: Uncensored.
“It’s great to be able to do our own tour, our way, and to offer something totally different to any other dance show,” the pair said in a joint statement. “We want to perform a sexy, edgy interpretation of our life story, whilst still having all the sparkle and fun people expect from us – and the best part is that we get to dance together again, we cannot wait!”
As two of the biggest dance stars to ever come from the BBC’s hit celebrity dance series, James and Ola Jordan will be telling their own love story as they tour the nation, 18 years to the month after they first crossed paths.
Not only featuring those two, a full cast of dancers performing all styles of dance will take part in the autobiographical production, with its first date in Blackpool before touring through the country towards a final date in Liverpool.
James and Ola first met in 2000 when they both needed new dance partners, and when James flew to Poland to try-out with Ola, it took the latter just a month to move to England, without being able to speak a single word of English.
After six months, the pair entered their first competition and went on to compete across the globe, winning championships and representing England in the World Championships.
A relationship blossomed on both the dance floor and in real life, and when they married in 2003 they realised that they were going to spend the rest of their lives together, before joining Strictly in 2006.
Now, in a steamy but family-friendly nationwide tour, they’ll be telling their story in a way like never before. Check out the full dates for James and Ola: Uncensored below:
- March 3 – Blackpool Opera House
- March 4 – York Barbican
- March 5 – Birmingham New Alexandra
- March 6 – Folkestone Leas Cliff Hall
- March 7 – Leicester De Montfort Hall
- March 9 – Yeovil Westlands
- March 11 – Manchester Bridgewater Hall
- March 13 – Guildford G Live
- March 17 – Wrexham William Aston Hall
- March 18 – Basingstoke The Anvil
- March 20 – Edinburgh Festival Theatre
- March 22 – Halifax The Victoria Theatre
- March 23 – Gateshead The Sage
- March 25 – Cardiff St Davids Hall
- March 26 – Scunthorpe Baths Hall
- March 27 – Hastings White Rock Theatre
- March 28 – London Palladium
- March 30 – Portsmouth Guildhall
- March 31 – Torquay Princess Theatre
- April 1 – Poole Lighthouse
- April 2 – Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
Tickets for James and Ola: Uncensored will go on sale this Friday, October 20 from TicketMaster.
Tagged in Ola Jordan