By Amanda Hamilton, TV Nutritionist
1 handful Spinach Fresh
4 Tomato Cherry
1 handful Rocket
3 sprigs Basil
35 g Cashews
60 ml Olive Oil
1/2 Juice of a Lemon
1/4 Avocado - Medium
1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar1.5 tsp Beyond Greens - Udo's
125 g Pizza Dough Mix
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree or gas mark 4, and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl add the pizza dough mix along with the vinegar, half of the olive oil and just enough warm water to form a dough.
- Combine well and kneed for 5 minutes.
- Spread a light layer of oil on the baking paper. Place the dough on the baking sheet and flatten onto the baking sheet using your palms to create a raised area for the crust. It's helpful to put oil on your hands, so the dough doesn't stick. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned.
- In the meantime in a food processor process the spinach, basil (keep a few leaves back for garnish), olive oil, cashew nuts, beyond greens powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and spread this mix evenly over the centre.
- Top with slices of cherry tomatoes and avocado and garnish with a few basil leaves and the rocket on top.