Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 150g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 75g sugar snaps
- 150g beansprouts, rinsed and drained
- ½ large cucumber
- 5-6 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 3 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 4 tsp rice vinegar
Tip: For an easier version replace the dressing with 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oriental Sesame Dressing.
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain very well, put into a large bowl.
- Blanch the sugar snaps in a small pan of boiling water for 1 minute, Drain, plunge into cold water, then drain again. Thinly slice on the diagonal, add to the noodles with the bean sprouts.
- Wash and cut the cucumber into thin batons or use a julienne tool to make thin strips, add to the bowl with the radish, spring onion and coriander.
- To make the dressing, mix all ingredients together. Add to the bowl and toss together
- Turn into a serving dish and scatter over the sesame seeds.