This chocolate bark is decorated in cranberries, pistachios and PROPERCORN for the perfect festive treat.
400g good quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
100g mixed nuts of your choice, roughly chopped (pistachios and almonds add a great splash of colour)
30g dried cranberries
30g dried apricots, roughly chopped
1x 30g pack of Sweet & Salty PROPERCORN
A little extra: Add some warmth with ½ tsp dried chilli flakes or extra sweetness from 1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C
- Place your nuts on a baking tray and toast for 6-7minutes. Remove and put to one side.
- Line another baking tray, measuring approximately 20 x 25cm, with baking parchment.
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and melt gently over a pan of simmering water on the hob.
- Once smooth, remove from the heat and pour onto the lined baking tray, spreading into an even layer. It doesn’t have to go right to the edges.
- Whilst still soft, top with the mixed nuts, dried cranberries and apricot and plenty of PROPERCORN. If you’re keen to give your bark a little extra kick, sprinkle some festive chilli flakes onto the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours or until solid. Remove, and crack roughly into shards.
Top tip: Try playing around with different toppings and types of chocolate. Crystallised ginger and white chocolate is perfect for the festive season. Wrap in cellophane and tie with ribbon, for the perfect homemade Christmas gift.