• 500 ml Oatly Organic Creamy Oat
• 300 g linguine
• 2 shallots, finely chopped
• 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
• 250 g asparagus
• 100 g mushrooms, chopped
• 2 tsp. sugar
• 1 vegetable stock cube
• 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
• 100 g walnuts
• ½ lemon
• Salt and freshly grounded black pepper
- Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add walnuts to the hot, dry pan and cook until walnuts starts to brown. Set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to instructions.
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus and cut them into equally sized spears. Sauté the asparagus with olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat until tender.-
- Season with salt and black pepper and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat, add the mushrooms and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Then add the shallots and garlic and cook until soft.
- Crumble the stock cube into the pan, and then add the sugar and Organic Creamy Oat. Squeeze over lemon juice, bring to boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the asparagus, parsley and pasta. Toss gently to coat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve sprinkled with toasted walnuts.
This recipe was made using Oatly Organic Creamy Oat – a great dairy free, healthy alternative to single cream. For more delicious recipes and further information about the Oatly way of life, visit www.facebook.com/oatlyUK