Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 5 tablespoons of sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 210g dairy-free dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup SPLENDA® Sugar Alternative, Granulated
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup plain flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cherries
- In bowl over simmering water, heat the chocolate until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in SPLENDA® Granulated until smooth. Whisk in the mashed banana and vanilla.
- Mix flour with baking powder; stir into SPLENDA® Granulated mixture in two additions just until combined. Fold in dairy-free chocolate chips and cherries.
- Spread in greased 8-inch (2 litre) square metal cake pan.
- Bake in 180°C oven for about 25 minutes or until cake tester inserted in centre comes out clean with a few crumbs attached.
- Let cool; cut into squares.