Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Fajita seasoning mix
- 100g tinned or frozen sweetcorn
- 100g Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 plum tomato, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
- 3 Old El Paso™ Gluten Free tortillas
- Mix smoky BBQ seasoning, in a small bowl with the sweetcorn, black beans, coriander, tomato and salsa.
- Spread the mixture over each tortilla, to the edges. Roll up each and trim the tapered ends. Wrap each tortilla roll in cling film and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour but no longer than 8 hours, before serving. To serve, cut each roll into 2-3cm slices.