If you like your food with a bit of a kick, we’ve got the perfect recipe for you! Make sure to put aside just under an hour to ensure you can work on this one!
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbs Schwartz Street Food Seasoning – Sriracha flavour
- 350g (12 oz) cauliflower florets
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 450 ml (¾ pint) vegetable stock
- 75g (3 oz) creamed coconut
- 2 tbs tomato purée
- 2 tsp coriander leaf
Method (10 mins prep time; 30 mins cook time)
- Add the cauliflower and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the courgette and pepper and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the stock, coconut and tomato purée and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- Stir through the coriander leaf before serving.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Sriracha spice and fry for a further minute.
Tagged in Vegan