Recipe courtesy of Lee Kum Kee
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and cut into 4cm batons
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunky slices
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water and sliced
- 2 tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 40g baby corn (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce
Method:1. Mix the cucumber and salt together in a bowl, then set aside for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water then pat the batons dry with a kitchen towel.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over a medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the sauce mix and 1 tbsp. of water. Stir-fry for a further minute.
3. Stir through the pine nuts for extra crunch before serving.