Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary today, so we reflect on their time together with some things you might not know about the couple.
1. It wasn't until March 2009 that the press found out about their engagement.
2. Vaughn had proposed to Canadian real estate agent Weber on Valentine's Day of that year.
3. They went onto marry on 2nd January 2010 in the Armour House at Lake Forest Academy, Lake Forest, Illinois.
4. The pair chose this location as it was where Vaughan grew up.
5. The couple now have two children, Locklyn Kyla Vaughn, who was born in December 2010 and Vernon Lindsay Vaughn, who was born in August 2013.
6. The family have recently moved from Chicago, Illinois to Canada, California as this is allegedly where the couple believe all the best schools are for their childrens' education.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Vince and Kyla!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.