Britney Spears and Kevin Federline would have celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary today so we take a look back at their time as man and wife.
1. The couple got engaged only three months after dating in July 2004.
2. Background dancer Federline had only recently broken up from actress Shar Jackson so their relationship was heavily reported by the press.
3. Their nondenominational ceremony took place in September of the same year in Studio City, California.
4. The marriage as not legalised until October 6th as the pre-nuptial agreement was not complete at the point in which they said their vows.
5. The pair have to sons together, Sean Preston Federline, who was born on 14th September 2005 and Jayden James Federline who was born on September 12th 2006.
6. The couple starred in the reality TV series Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, which showcased all of their home videos.
7. Spears wrote a 'letter of truth' to her fans which explained to them that she needed to take a break from her career to concentrate on her marriage to Federline and her children, reportedly much to the displeasure of her bosses at Jive Records.
8. Spears filed for divorce only two months after in November citing 'irreconcilable differences'.
Source: IMDB and Wikipedia.