Jack Black and his wife Tanya celebrate their wedding anniversary today so we reflect on their marriage with some things you might not know about the couple.
1. Black has known cellist, former member of 'Black Dog' and daughter of bassist Charlie Haden, Tanya Haden, since he was young.
2. They first met at Crossroads School, a private school in Santa Monica, however went their separate ways after graduation.
3. Fifteen years later they met again at a friend's birthday party and they began seeing each other romantically afterwards.
4. Black proposed to Haden over Christmas 2005 after they had been dating for less than a year.
5. They married on March 14th 2006 in Big Sur, California.
6. The couple now have two sons together Samuel Jason, who was born on the 10th June 2006 in Los Angeles and on 23rd May 2008, they had their second son Thomas David.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Jack and Tanya!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.
Tagged in Jack Black