Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley celebrate their 4th wedding anniversary today so we share some things you might not know about the couple to mark the occasion.
1. In late 2008, Hardy began dating actress Charlotte Riley after they met on the set of The Take and Wuthering Heights.
2. The couple got engaged in 2010.
3. They married on 4th July 2014 after a four year long engagement.
4. The pair had two dogs, Max and Woodstock- both rescues, one of which Hardy appeared with in a PETA advert to promote pet adoption. Woodstock passed away on June 05, 2017 due to an aggressive case of polymyositis
5. In October 2015, they had their first child together- Riley was aged 33 at the time and was 5 months pregnant when she finished filming Close to the Enemy.
6. Riley is stepmother to Louis Thomas Hardy, who was born in 2008 to Hardy's first wife, Sarah Ward.7. In 2012, Hardy and Riley became patrons of Bowel Cancer UK.
Happy Wedding Annivrsay Tom and Charlotte!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.