Ford is reputably very private about his relationships and despite this being his third marriage there is not a lot in the media about any of them. Today, however Ford and Flockhart celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary so here are a few things you might not know about the couple.
1. Ford met Flockhart at the 2002 Golden Globes and have been in a relationship ever since.
2. While they were dating, Ford was filming Firewall in Vancouver; he was supposedly so taken with his surroundings that he bought a $13 million waterfront house for them both.
3. The pair got engaged on Valentine's Day in 2009 following a 7 year relationship.
4. They finally married in a modest ceremony on the 15th June 2010 in Santa Fe New Mexico, where Ford was filming Cowboys and Aliens at the time.
5. The wedding guests included New Mexico's governor Bill Richardson, his wife and their son Liam whom Flockhart adopted in 2001 and are both now raising together after Ford adopted him too.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Calista and Harrison!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB