Fergie and Josh Duhamel would have celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary today so we reflect on their time as husband and wife with some things you might not know about the former couple.
1. Stacy Ann 'Fergie' began dating Josh Duhamel in September 2004.
2. This was following a cameo Black Eyed Peas performance in Duhamel's show Las Vegas.
3. They got engaged in December 2007.
4. The couple married in a Catholic ceremony on 10th January 2009 at the Church Estate Vineyards in Malibu, California.
5. The ceremony was allegedly so private that the guests were not told the location until the morning of the wedding.
6. They spent their honeymoon at the One and Only Reethi Rah in the Maldives for a week and then moved to the One and Only Ocean Club on Paradise Island in the Bahamas for their second week.
7. Fergie legally changed her surname to Duhamel in 2013.
8. They now have a son together called Axl Jack, born on 29th August 2013.
9. They are both Catholic and attended church together.
10. They were reportedly avid juicers when they were together- Fergie allegedly introduced juicing to her husband with the book The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder.
10. Duhamel's take on marriage is that; 'You have to like the person that you are with, not just love them, but actually really like them. I really do like my wife a lot. She's funny. She's fun. She's very kind, very generous and thoughtful - all those things that you hope for. I think that we both grew up with similar backgrounds, believe it or not. Our parents are both former teachers, Catholic. We didn't have a lot growing up. I don't think either one of us takes our lives, our blessings, for granted.' (IMDB)11. On September 14, 2017, Fergie and Duhamel announced that they had separated earlier that year.
Source: IMDB and Wikipedia.