Visit the stunning National Parks for the perfect honeymoon.
With vast, stunning landscapes and an array of history to discover, Wales makes for the perfect destination for those considering it for a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon. Whether you’re looking to take the romance at a slower pace, or keep yourselves busy by seeing the sights, you’re spoilt for things to do in Wales – from peaceful dining by the waterside at Cardiff Bay, to the breath taking panoramic views from the top of Snowdon, there’s something for all.
Here are ten reasons why you’ll fall in love with Wales:
- Home to the Snowdonia National Park, you can climb the 3,560ft mountain and make the most of the stunning views from the top.
- With magnificent heritage, Wales has an array of castles for visitors to explore – more than 600 to be more precise. From Caernarfon Castle, the biggest castle ever built by a King of England, to Cardiff Castle, you’ll never be far from some of Wales’ vivid history.
- As the home to Welsh rugby, the Millennium Stadium is the perfect trip for all sport lovers.
- With miles of stunning coastline, you can discover the award-winning coves and beaches.
- What’s more, with the Wales Coastal Path, it’s never been easier to admire the views. Whether you’re a keen walker, or prefer to just capture a small snippet of the coastline, it’s perfect for everyone.
- Take a peek inside the smallest house in Great Britain, Quay House in Conwy, and ‘explore’ its two rooms, which have attracted tourists from across the world.
- Covering over 37 acres, you can enjoy an array of animals at the Welsh Mountain Zoo.
- If you’re searching for beauty, the Pembrokeshire and Brecon Beacons National Parks offer a great alternative to Snowdon, giving you ample opportunity to capture those picture-perfect snaps.
- As Europe’s largest waterfront development, Cardiff Bay lets you enjoy a spot of luxury by the waterside and allowing you to celebrate the start of married life in style.
- With an extensive Romantic Collection, cottages.com will leave you spoilt for choice when finding your perfect honeymoon stay!
For more information and to book the perfect honeymoon, visit www.cottages.com or call 0345 498 6900.