Nikki Cox and Jay Mohr would have reached their 11th wedding anniversary today so we reflect on their time as husband and wife.
1. Cox and Mohr got married on the 29th December 2006.
2. They first met on the set of Las Vegas...
3. ...And Cox wrote one of Mohr's stand-up shows.
4. The couple got engaged on 3rd February, just 11 months before the wedding.
5. In December 2008, to mark their second wedding anniversary, Mohr petitioned in court at allow him to add her last name to his, resulting in Jay Ferguson Cox Mohr.
6. He revealed in his autobiography that he did it in honour of his wife.
7. Their son Meredith Daniel Mohr was born on 5 th May 2011 weighing 6lbs 7oz.
8. On the May 16, 2017 episode of The Adam Carolla Show, Mohr confirmed that he and Cox are "in the middle" of a divorce.
9. It was reported that Cox initially filed for divorce in December 2016 after a 5 month separation.
10. Mohr then filed for divorce in July 2016 after originally filing for a dismissal- they both cited 'irreconcileable differences' and they are seeking joint custody for their son.
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.