Warren Beatty and Annette Bening celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary today so we reflect on their time together as husband and wife with some things you might now know about the couple.
- The couple got married on 3rd March 1992.
- They have four children together: Stephen Ira (born January 8, 1992), Benjamin (born August 23, 1994), Isabel (born January 11, 1997), and Ella (born April 8, 2000).
- There is a 21-year age difference between the couple but when Bening was asked about this- she said: ‘My husband and I have very similar backgrounds even though we're years apart. So, there are a lot of things that we basically share.’ (IMDB)
- The actors met when they starred alongside each other in Bugsy- Bening played Virginia Hill while Beatty starred in the titular role. The movie was not huge a hit with the critics, but they have it to thank for kickstarting their romance.
- Shortly after the movie wrapped up for production, Bening found out she was pregnant with their daughter Kathlyn.
- The family now live in Los Angeles.
- When Beatty was asked about his many loves- he replied- ‘I have only one - Annette. I don't remember the others.’ (IMDB)
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.