Sharon Osbourne vomited in her car after getting food poisoning.
The star got sick shortly after eating a BLT sandwich - made of bacon, lettuce and tomato - for lunch on Thursday (15.09.16).
Sharon, 63, shared the graphic details with her 2.41 million followers on Twitter, telling them: "OMG Ate a BLT for lunch. It's amazing how it went in my mouth and now it's come flying back out splashing the wall and my car. Yuck! (sic)"
Food poisoning is an illness caused by eating or drinking food or water contaminated with viruses, bacteria, toxins, parasites or chemicals and among the symptoms are vomiting and diarrhoea.
It is not usually serious and people get better in a few days usually by taking plenty of rest and drinking lots of water.
The TV personality is currently starring on 'The X Factor' in the UK alongside Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Nicole Scherzinger on the judging panel.
As well as starring on the British TV talent show, Sharon has also been dealing with the fallout from her husband Ozzy's sex addiction which resulted in him cheating on her with multiple women.
After a brief period apart, the Black Sabbath rocker received treatment for his condition and the pair have now reunited.