Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Marinating Time: 30 minutes+
- 4 tbsp Heinz Barbecue Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 400g sirloin or rump steak, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 peppers, cut into wedges
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 8 bamboo skewers, pre-soaked in cold water
- Preheat a barbecue and soak your bamboo skewers. Mix the Heinz Barbecue Sauce, garlic cloves and paprika together and smear over the steak.
- Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread the marinated meat and veg onto the pre-soaked bamboo skewers.
- Barbecue the skewers for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Set the skewers aside to rest for 5 minutes loosely covered with foil.
Recipe courtesy of Heinz.
Tagged in Recipe