- 300gr banana shallots, peeled
- 120ml Odysea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 500gr preserved red peppers
- 400gr Odysea feta cheese
- 1/4 bunch thyme, picked
- Sea salt & freshly grounded black pepper
- Cut the onions in half, brush them with olive oil, salt them and put them in the oven.
- Roast for about 30 minutes or until soft.
- By hand, coarsely chop the peppers and the cooked onions.
- Crumble feta cheese and add it to the pepper and onion mix.
- Add the remaining olive oil and thyme.
- Serve it with grilled pitta bread.
Recipes created by Theodore Kyriakou from The Greek Larder in partnership with Odysea http://www.odysea.com
Tagged in Recipe