Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 pear, cut into matchsticks
- 2 radishes
- 350g firm tofu
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Handful of toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp Maille Honey Mustard
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp mirin or sweet rice wine
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Start off by preparing your vegetables. Cut the cucumber, carrots and pear (peeled) into matchsticks. Thinly slice the radishes.
- Mix Maille Honey Mustard, mirin, rice vinegar, water and honey together until combined. Drizzle the sesame oil in last and mix.
- Remove tofu from the packaging and pat dry. Slice the tofu into bite size pieces.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil, add the tofu and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes until golden brown all over.
- Toss the vegetables in a large bowl with the dressing. Top with the tofu and scatter over the pine nuts. Serve with the honey mustard dressing.
Tip: Add crab meat or shredded roast.
Recipe courtesy of Korean street food venture Korrito created using Maille mustard.
Tagged in Recipe