Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 6 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 50g Flora Gold
- 100g Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ red chili, deseeded, finely chopped
- 40g finely grated Cotija or Parmesan cheese
- Some fresh coriander for garnish
- Evenly rub corn with Flora Gold. Grill corn over medium heat, turning often, until tender.
- Arrange hot corn on serving platter; let cool for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic and chili in a small bowl.
- Brush corn all over with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with fresh coriander.
TIP: You may add more chili if you want it spicier.
Recipe courtesy of Hellmann’s, created as a part of the Grilltopia campaign in celebration of their new range of premium BBQ and Hot & Spicy sauces. For more information, visit www.hellmanns.co.uk.
Tagged in Recipe