Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Marinating Time: 30 minutes+
- 12 Chicken wings (around 900g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Heinz Peri Peri Sauce
- Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic and oil until smooth.
- Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a large plastic freezer bag.
- Pour the marinade in with the chicken, turning to coat and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, barbecue on a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or longer until it is thoroughly cooked through.
- Place the cooked chicken in a bowl and toss in Heinz Peri Peri Sauce until thoroughly coated.
Recipe courtesy of Heinz.
Tagged in Recipe