Cooking time: 10-15mins
- 600g beef mince (15% fat)
- 4 white baps
- 12 slices American cheese per burger (3 per burger)
- 1/2 tbs Spicy Mustard
- Pickled Gherkin
- 80g brown onions, thinly sliced
- Hellmann's Spicy Churrasco Sauce
- Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- Large handful White Cabbage, shredded
- ¾ tbsp Sunflower oil
- Weigh the mince into four portions of 150g and use your hands to shape into burger patties.
- Heat the remaining sunflower oil on a flat griddle or frying pan and cook the burger patties over a medium heat for 2 mins or until meat is nicely caramelized. Just before you turn them give a generous seasoning with good quality sea salt.
- As they cook, lightly toast your buns under the grill.
- Flip the burger patties and add American cheese to the top while the second side cooks for a further 2 mins or until juices run clear
- Add a generous serving of Hellmann's Sticky Yakiniku sauce, and Hellmann's Mayonnaise to the burger bun with a handful of Shredded Cabbage and top with pickled gherkins .
- Once the burger patties are cooked to your liking, place in the toasted bun add the lid and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Lucky Chip for Hellmann's, created as a part of the Grilltopia campaign in celebration of their new range of premium BBQ and Hot & Spicy sauces. For more information, visit www.hellmanns.co.uk.
Tagged in Recipe