It's official festival season is upon us and it's time to start planning, if you haven't already, so that you can make the most out of this summer's hottest events.
As experts in comfort and protection, Tampax Pearl wants you to make the most of summer season so nothing stands in your way. Whether you're cramming all the festivities into one day or partying on through the night, Tampax pearl is here to help you outsmart Mother Nature.
Here's their top tips for a summer festival survival guide:
1. Keep germs at bay. Get the better of unfriendly bacteria and ensure that you stay clean with a pocket-sized antibacterial hand gel - you won't regret it.
2. Don't let dry lips get in the way. If you're a lip-gloss lady, make sure you go for a moisturising gloss with SPF to help you keep smooth and protect your lips from the summer sun. Pearly pink tones will help to revitalise your look and keep you looking chic from day to night.
3. Keep hair fresh. Don't let droppy hair lower your mood - combat grease and add instant freshness applying dry shampoo for when hair becomes tired. Go wild and shake it up for mega volume.
4. Cheat your way to sun kissed skin. For instant summer radiance, loosely swish a shimmery bronzer across your cheekbones, brow and nose for an immediate pick me up. You can even apply directly as eye shadow to glam up your look for the nights.
5. Baby wipes. Ok - so you're not a baby anymore... but these babies are sure to keep you clean and fresh throughout the day. Even better, go for sensitive wipes which can double up as makeup remover.
6. Lash it up. Say goodbye to tired eyes, and get ready to rock with volumising mascara. Choose waterproof for extra staying power, and build up a couple of coats to look bright eyed from am to pm.
7. Hats on. Too much sun is not a hot look. Steal the celebs favourite festival style by wearing a trendy fedora or Panama hat.
8. Say NO to sunburn. Protect yourself from those harmful rays by applying a high factor sun lotion, so you can party away without damaging your skin.
9. Don't let the rain get you down. Beat any chances of being caught out by investing in a roll-up anorak. Small enough to slip into your bag, and handy enough to keep you dry from a sudden downpour - it's a must.
10. Just in case. One essential item you mustn't go without it Tampax Pearl. It has a quiet, purse-resistant wrapper, easy-to-open tabs and offers excellent comfort and protection, so you can outsmart Mother Nature whatever you get up to this summer.
Do you have any tips to share with us?