Prometheus remains at the top of the UK box office for a second week as it held off the challenge from Men In Black III.
The Ridley Scott directed sci-fi movie took a further £3.1 million in it's second week of release to comfortably hold onto the top spot.
Men In Black III was up a single place this week as hit hopped over Snow White and The Huntsman to number two.
The movie took a further £2.5 million at UK cinemas over the weekend and has so far taken in excess of $504 million worldwide.
Snow White and The Huntsman fell one place this week to number three but continued to perform strongly as it grossed £2.2 million.
Last week it was announced that a sequel was in the pipeline as the movie had performed better than expected.
The Pact was the highest new entry inside the top ten as it opened at number four while Avengers Assemble fell just one place to your off the top five.
Top Cat: The Movie was up one place to six this week while The Dictator slid two places to number seven.
What to Expect When You're Expecting was also down two at eight while Ben Drew's directorial debut iLL Manors was the second and final new entry this week at number nine.
The gritty London drama has been a hit with the critics as Drew has shown a flair behind the camera.
The Angels' Share was down one place at number ten.
1. (1) Prometheus - £3,135,504
2. (3) Men In Black III - £2,533,051
3. (2) Snow White and the Huntsman - £2,210,929
4. (-) The Pact - £932,325
5. (4) Marvel Avengers Assemble - £676,678
6. (7) Top Cat: The Movie - £561,793
7. (5) The Dictator - £452,175
8. (6) What to Expect When You're Expecting - £445,141
9. (-) iLL Manors - £256,288
10. (9) The Angels' Share - £218,674