War Horse has seen off the challenge from The Descendants and The Grey to remain at the top of the UK box office for a third week.
The movie took a further £2 million at the box office this weekend - taking it's total UK box office gross to over £10 million.
George Clooney's The Descendants was the highest new entry inside the top ten this week as it opened at number tow.
The movie is surrounded in Oscar hype as Clooney is one of the favourite to scoop the Best Actor prize later this month.
The film follows Matt King (Clooney) who tries to re-connect with his daughter after his wife suffers a boating accident.
Liam Neeson has continued his sting of action roles with new movie The Grey as it opened at number three.
A MOnster In Paris was the third and final new entry inside the top ten this week as it opened at 4, taking just over £1 million.
The Artist was the biggest climber this week as it jumped three places from eight to five while Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows was down two at six.
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows has grossed in excess of $469 million at the global box office and this is it's seventh week inside the top ten.
Underworld: awakening was the bigger faller this week as it was down four places from three to seven.
The Iron Lady, The Sitter and Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol were all down three places at eight, nine and ten
1. (1) War Horse - £2,081,490
2. (-) The Descendants - £1,797,939
3. (-) The Grey - £1,094,338
4. (-) A Monster in Paris - £1,043,531
5. (8) The Artist - £704,348
6. (4) Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - £655,144
7. (3) Underworld: Awakening - £627,846
8. (5) The Iron Lady - £567,397
9. (6) The Sitter - £554,568
10. (7) Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol - £529,462