Nicole Scherzinger is furious she's not been asked to return to 'The X Factor' yet.
The 'Poison' singer is believed to be the only member of the 2017 panel - which also included show boss Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne - not to be committed for the 2018 contest, following rumours Cheryl Tweedy is to return for a third stint, and she's not happy about the delay.
She fumed to the Sunday Mirror newspaper: "Simon is so f***ing last minute we know in the same month that he announces it. We'll see what happens."
But if the 39-year-old star doesn't keep her 'X Factor' job, she's unlikely to be too disappointed as she was spotted mingling with movie bosses at an Amazon Studios Golden Globes afterparty earlier this week and is said to have a number of other opportunities in the pipeline.
A source said: "Nicole was invited as a lot of important film people want to work with her.
"If she doesn't go back to 'X Factor' there will be lots of other opportunities.
"She's one of those super-talented people who can sing, dance and act. She's got it all and she's up for different roles and jobs."
While Simon is said to be keen for Cheryl to replace Nicole on the show, Louis recently admitted he'd prefer to keep the former Pussycat Dolls singer on the panel.
He said: "Nicole is my favourite because of her work ethic.
"She just gets into it and you never know what she's going to say, do or wear.
"That's why I love her because she brings a whole new energy to it."