Recipe courtesy of Aldi.
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas
- 80g smooth peanut butter
- 100g The Foodie Berry Bounty mix
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 15g maca powder
- 1 x 70g pack sunshine selection seeds
- 30g chai seeds
- Drain the chickpeas.
- Put the chickpeas, the dried berries and the peanut butter into a food processor and blitz till you have a sticky mass
- Put into a bowl, add the seeds, maca powder, vanilla essence and the spices
- Mix well and divide into 15 balls, refrigerate till hard.