Coconut water is the liquid formed naturally inside the shell of a coconut; naturally packed full of vitamins and minerals it offers a great tasting way to rehydrate and is virtually fat free. Coconut water powder contains natural fruit sugars, making it a fantastic way to replenish energy stores and electrolytes lost during exercise and training.
Coconut water powder is the perfect product for anyone that participates in intense exercise, particularly endurance training and prolonged periods of exercise where fluids and electrolytes will be lost through sweating. It is also fabulous for day to day hydration, from the office to the beach. Optimum hydration is key for both muscle and brain function, so the minerals in coconuts work for the elite sports person right through to children whose parents wish to avoid high sugar drinks. Hydrate using nature's natural methods!
Health benefits of coconut water powder for Vegans
1) Ideal for vegans, coconut water powder hydrates naturally, without the inclusion of any animal products or by-products of animals.
2) Natural fruit sugars from coconuts provide that much needed energy boost for vegans by replenishing glycogen stores.
3) A natural isotonic, coconut water powder naturally hydrates using essential electrolytes, vitamins and minerals; potassium, sodium, calcium and vitamin C.
4) It can improve digestion and absorption of key nutrients - ideal for vegans who are having to substitute their diets.
5) Potassium supports normal muscle function whilst Vitamin C works to boost immune function and energy.
6) It helps to increase the body's metabolism and is virtually fat free!
7) Helps keep skin healthy and youthful looking, prevents wrinkles and age spots.
8) It can stimulate hair growth and shine through replenishment of key nutrients.
9) Ultra-fine coconut water powder is easy to mix into shakes and smoothies.
10) Coconut water powder has a natural coconut flavour with no artificial flavourings or colourings.
Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Suitable for Vegetarians, Suitable for Vegans
Incorporating coconut water into your own vegan recipes can be great, too. Coconut is a great flavour to add to smoothies, juices, shakes or desserts. This can be done easily with just a couple of heaped teaspoons of coconut powder and voilà! You have turned ordinary water into coconut water at a fraction of the cost of buying it from the supermarket, with popular brands charging nearly £5 per litre!
All-natural alternative to expensive energy drinks: mix between 2g & 5g of coco minerals with 100ml of water to produce a hypotonic solution (drink) to supplement daily carbohydrate and electrolyte intake.
proto-col coco minerals
1 month supply 250g £16.95 / 2 month supply 500g £29.95
Introducing coco minerals, a brand new launch from British nutrition specialist, proto-col. 100% natural coconut water powder makes for an ultra-hydrating and naturally nutrient-rich drink, ideal for vegans looking to boost energy and keep skin looking young.
Tagged in Vegan