Preparation time: 10 minutes
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 100g rolled oats
- Pinch salt
- 550ml soya, almond or oat milk
- 4tbsp soya yogurt
- 1 x 220g can Princes Ready-to-eat Prunes
- Put the rolled oats into a saucepan with the salt and milk.
- Bring up to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3-4 minutes until thickened.
- Share the porridge between four bowls. Serve, topped with the yogurt and prunes.
Cook’s tip: This is the perfect breakfast to give you sustained energy throughout the morning. For a change, serve it with a different variety of Princes canned fruit – such as peaches, pineapple, mango or mandarin segments.