Ready in 35 mins
- ½ small pumpkin, cut into wedges
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 1 beef tomato, cored, deseeded and chopped
- 2cm piece fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp Sarson’s Malt Vinegar, plus extra for dressing
- 200g tin kidney beans, drained and crushed
- Corn from 1 corn on the cob
- 2 green bird’s eye chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 4g fresh coriander, chopped
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5. Place the wedges into a roasting tin and dress with the vegetable oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 25-30 mins, until golden and fluffy.
2) Meanwhile, in a food processor or in a bowl with a hand blender, combine the tomatoes, ginger, garlic, lime juice and zest and vinegar, then mix in the kidney beans, corn, chillies, and coriander. Season with salt and chill until needed.
3) Serve the pumpkin wedges, dressed with Sarson’s vinegar, with the salsa