Preparation time: 1 hour soaking time - Cooking time: 5min
This has to be one of my easiest but incredibly moreish recipes... a vegan, refined sugar free salted caramel sauce. Just blend all the ingredients together and you’re ready to eat or spread over a dessert... the challenge is to not just eat it all at once straight out of the bowl!
- 100g Medjool Dates (Soaked in boiling water for 1 hour)
- 1 Heaped tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- ½-¾ tbsp Clearspring Organic Sweet White Miso
- 2-3 tbsp Dates Soaking Water
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch Clearspring Sea Salt Crystals
- Blend all the caramel ingredients together and enjoy straight away or put in a jar for later.