Salads aren't just for summer. Add a twist to your Autumn vegan salads with sprouting seeds, which are delicious and nutritious. Plus, you can grow them from fresh using the amazing BioSnacky which is ideal if you don't have a garden or access to an allotment, or as the weather gets colder.
Sprouts are very young plants, one stage up from a seed, and appear days after being germinated. They are an incredible source of minerals, vitamins and complete proteins. Healthy, fresh and delicious, sprouts can be grown in any season in a short period of time; simply choose which seeds you'd like to sprout from A.Vogel's range and get growing…
- Alfalfa - Organically grown alfalfa seeds that complement salads and have a nutty flavour.
- Broccoli - Fresh-tasting broccoli seeds packed with antioxidants.
- Gourmet Mix - A mixture of quinoa, radish and lentil seeds.
- Fitness Mix - Antioxidant white radish, mung bean and wheat seeds.
- Red Clover - Red clover sprouts look like alfalfa sprouts and have a mild sweet flavour.
- Mung Bean - Organically grown mung bean seeds that have a mild, nutty taste.
- Little Radish - Strong and spicy tasting seeds.
- Wellness Mix - Mung bean, red clover, lentil and white radish seeds. Perfect for staying healthy in Autumn.
tagged in Vegan