150g frozen raspberries
2 tbsp Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry flavoured water
80g vegan butter
80g maple syrup
200g rolled oats
50g flaked almonds
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (fan)/220°C/gas mark 7.
- Grease a 20cm square cake tin and line with baking paper.
- Place the raspberries in a small saucepan with the Sparkling Ice flavoured water and gently heat through, mashing as you go with the back of a wooden spoon to break them up. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a slightly larger pan melt the vegan butter and maple syrup together. Add the oats and almonds and stir well.
- Transfer half of the oat mixture to the prepared cake tin.
- Cover with the raspberries, then add the rest of the oats and almonds. Press down well with the back of your spoon.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes and then carefully turn out onto a wire rack. Allow to cool completely, then cut into 12 slices.