White Rabbit Skincare is an award winning, cruelty free and vegan friendly, luxury skincare brand. All of our products are 100% natural and handmade in Scotland.
After suffering from psoriasis- I was reluctant to use steroid based creams on my skin so I created a skincare range that was kind to my skin. After seeing a massive improvement, I turned my search for psoriasis relief into a career and in April 2014, White Rabbit Skincare was established.
Melanie and White Rabbit Skincare is supported by Entrepreneurial Spark and The Princes Trust, with their own dedicated workshop premises and more than a dozen retailers on their books. White Rabbit Skincare now have a skilled and dedicated team who deliver the highest standards of customer service and attention to detail across all aspects of the business. The company is responsible for production, sales, marketing and distribution of a portfolio of products in the UK, Switzerland, Hong Kong and the Netherlands.
White Rabbit Skincare’s success is built on both strong understanding of customer needs, and a desire to do better by the environment. The company is also very proud to be PETA endorsed, approved by Naturewatch and most recently, certified by The Vegan Society.
At White Rabbit Skincare, we ensure everything is cruelty free by:
- Adopting a fixed cut off date (we were officially established in 25/04/2014, and the official EU full cosmetics testing ban came into being on 11/03/13, but we chose to improve our cruelty free credentials even further by adopting a FCOD of 31/12/1990!)
- Working with ingredient/raw material suppliers who can also supply a fixed cut off date, and preferably similar certification to ours, such as the Vegan Society registration.
- Similarly, we communicate with all our suppliers to ensure they are aware of our company values, policies and cruelty free status. We are lucky to have good relations with many like-minded companies.
- We carefully hand make our entire range of skincare in-house, to ensure the highest quality, not just in the finished product, but also throughout the manufacturing process.
- Our certification (from The Vegan Society, PETA and Naturewatch) ensures our products – or the ingredients used in them – are not tested on animals, and we work with a certified chemist to test the shelf life and preservative levels of our products in a controlled manner – without the need for animal testing.
- We do not sell into China – where all imported or exported cosmetic products are required by law to be animal tested – or ever will do.
- Being consistently curious. We pride ourselves on being a company with great integrity, and we’re not afraid to thoroughly vet any new suppliers, or ask questions about ingredients we might consider using in new formulations.
We are deeply passionate about helping to bring about an end to animal testing, and are proud to announce that a percentage of the sales of our newest product, a hand cream, will be donated to Animal Free Research.
Tagged in PETA