Elisabeth Moss And Fred Armisen would have celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary today so we reflect on their time together as man and wife.
1. The Satrunday Night Live Star and The Handmaid's Tale actress met in October 2008.
2. They got engaged around three months later on 22nd January 2009.
3. The couple married on 25th October 2009 in Long Island City, New York.
4. They separated in June 2010.
5. In September, Moss filed for divorce.
6. Everything was finalised by 13th May 2011.
7. They have both since commented on their marriage to one another. Armisen said; 'I want it all... fast. I want to be married, I want to live together... and then somewhere around a year or two years, I get freaked out. I freak out emotionally and then I actually feel like 'Oh my God, who's this stranger in my house?'
'I think I was a terrible husband, I think I'm a terrible boyfriend.' (IMDB)
8. When New York Magazine asked Moss about her marriage- she shared; "Looking back, I feel like I was really young, and at the time I didn't think that I was that young. It was extremely traumatic and awful and horrible."
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB