Ed Harris and Amy Madigan celebrate their 34th wedding anniversary today, so we reflect on their time together as husband and wife with some things you might not know about the couple.
- The couple got married on 21st November 1983 by a justice of the peace in Waxahachie, Texas.
- This was just after they filmed Places in the Heart together in which they played a couple having an affair.
- They have one daughter together- Lily Dolores- born on 3rd May 1993. Harris was 42 at the time.
- Harris and Madigan have starred in 9 movies together: Alamo Bay (1985), Gone Baby Gone(2007), Places in the Heart (1984), Pollock (2000), Winter Passing (2005), Just a Dream(2002), Riders of the Purple Sage (1996), Frontera (2014), and Rules Don't Apply(2016).
- The couple also starred in the New York City premiere of Beth Henley’s Play ‘The Jacksonian’ in 2013.
Happy wedding Anniversary Ed and Amy!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.
Tagged in Ed Harris