Experience an array of adventures in Staffordshire.
Its stunning landscapes, tranquil settings and smallest Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the country are just some of the reasons to visit Staffordshire on a honeymoon. Whether you like to take it slow, raise the adrenaline levels with something new and exciting or indulge in learning all about the history and culture of the country – there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Here are just 10 reasons why Staffordshire is the ideal honeymoon destination for newlyweds:
- Enjoy a day trip to the World of Wedgwood and discover the history of some of Britain’s most iconic pottery.
- Home to the award-winning Trentham Gardens, you can explore the stunning landscapes at every turn.
- If you’re one for adventure, thrill seekers can venture to Drayton Manor Park, or take on England’s largest theme park at Alton Towers Resort.
- As the UK’s year-round centre of Remembrance, you can visit the National Memorial Arboretum in Lichfield, and discover over 300 unique memorials that are sure to stay with you for longer than the duration of your trip.
- If you’re looking to celebrate in style, toast the start of married life at The National Brewery Centre in Burton-upon-Trent.
- Within easy reach of Birmingham, take a day to discover the street art in Digbeth, indulge in some shopping at The Bullring or wander along the canals in the city.
- Boasting stunning architecture, discover the rich history of Lichfield Cathedral.
- As an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Cannock Chase is perfect for the outdoor types.
- Offering views as far as Snowdon, The Roaches, a prominent rocky ridge in the Peak District provides stunning views for you and your loved one to enjoy – picture perfect!
- As the home to an array of properties featured in their Romantic Collection, cottages.com is sure to find you the ideal honeymoon destination in Staffordshire.
For more information and to book the perfect honeymoon, visit www.cottages.com or call 0345 498 6900.