Get lost in the magic of the Isle of Wight.
Set just off the south coast of England, stunning coastlines, adventures and a touch of royalty are just a few of the highlights that await those lucky enough to visit the magical Isle of Wight. Best known for its beaches and promenades, visitors to the island can make the most of some alone time with the stunning surrounding views. From Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, to history and culture to discover, there’s something for all honeymooners to enjoy on their special trip.
Here are just 10 reasons why the Isle of Wight is the perfect honeymoon destination for all:
- As the former retreat for Queen Victoria, Osbourne House will help you discover your inner royalty and help you to celebrate in style.
- With some of the most varied beaches in the country, and contrasting landscapes, you can enjoy a romantic stroll with your loved one or discover your very own secluded pebbly cove.
- Home to the quintessentially romantic Carisbrooke Castle, you can experience hundreds of years of history and the stunning Edwardian gardens.
- Set in the heart of the Ventnor Undercliff, the Ventnor Botanic Garden allows you to explore the 22 acres of sub-tropical gardens – there’s nowhere more romantic!
- As the oldest vineyard in England, the Adgestone Vineyard is the perfect setting to unwind and toast the start of a happy marriage.
- Located off the Western tip of the island, The Needles make for a stunning backdrop.
- Having been voted as one of the best places in the world for cycling, it’s the ideal destination for lovers of the outdoors.
- If you’re searching for something more adventurous, you can try your hand at a spot of paragliding or sea kayaking.
- Home to one of Britain’s largest collections of tigers, the Isle of Wight Zoo is the perfect daytime activity.
- With an extensive selection of properties available in their Romantic Collections, newlyweds are bound to discover their dream honeymoon with cottages.com!
For more information and to book the perfect honeymoon, visit www.cottages.com or call 0345 498 6900.
Tagged in Honeymoon