Sigourney Weaver and Jim Simpson celebrate their wedding anniversary today so we look back over their time as man and wife.
1. Weaver is seven years her husband's senior.
2. In an interview with People magazine, she said they met in 1983 at Williamson Theatre Festival.
3. According to the magazine, she first saw her husband to be while he was sitting smoking and reading books on the Moscow Art theatre, however when she asked him to dance at a party later he said 'no'.
4. It turned out that he was kidding and they did dance together.
5. Allegedly, nothing much happened until a party a few weeks later when Weaver asked him out to dinner.
6. The pair have been married since 1st October 1984.
7. They have a daughter together, Charlotte Simpson who was born on 13th April 1990.
8. The couple worked together in the film The Guys in which Weaver starred and Simpson directed.
9. Their daughter Charlotte also played Weaver's on screen daughter in the production.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Sigourney and Jim!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.