Bad breath is something that's hard to get away from, what are you meant to say to them, "Go brush your Teeth"!?
With the help of oral hygiene experts at TePe we have the five best ways to beat bad breath.
A survey by the British Dental Association reveals that 20 per cent of people would describe their partner as having bad breath. And while giving halitosis the heave-ho will not only ensure that all of your kisses are memorable, but it will also (and more importantly) lead to better overall Oral health and well being.
1. Eat a healthy breakfast with rough foods to help clean the very back of the tongue.
2. Gently clean the tongue surface with a tongue scraper such as the TePe Tongue Cleaner (£3.36). This will help to reduce the bacterial biofilm.
3. Gargling before bedtime with a mouthwash may reduce halitosis for hours. Try the Gengigel Mouthrinse (150ml, £7.99)
4. Maintain a high standard or oral hygiene by brushing daily using a good quality toothbrush such as the TePe Select Toothbrush (£1.32 each).
5. Drink several glasses of water a day to prevent hydration.