When people experience a bad breakup, divorce, death of a partner, abuse, or other traumatic events, the pain of those experiences can cause them to close off their hearts. This may prevent them from giving and receiving love, block them from forming new relationships, and lead them to feel lonely and isolated. We call this condition the Heart-Wall™. Here are seven things to know about it:
1. Heart-Walls form in response to difficult life events and circumstances: When people experience traumatic or difficult life experiences, their subconscious may create an energetic “wall” around their heart.
2. The Heart-Wall is a protective mechanism: It is designed to shield the heart from further hurt, keep toxic negativity out, and allow us to function through difficult times. Unfortunately, it can also keep us from living a full and vibrant life.
3. How Heart-Walls form: Many people suffer with unresolved emotional baggage from difficult or traumatic events, known as Trapped Emotions. These feelings can be so uncomfortable, so difficult to deal with, that the subconscious forms an energetic wall around the heart to protect it.
4. Heart-Walls are solid to the subconscious: While a heart-wall is not an actual physical barrier, it is built with “materials” that are very real to your subconscious. Your subconscious may view the wall as made out of wood, stone, or brick, for example.
5. Heart-Walls hurt you and others: A Heart-Wall can protect you from bad feelings, but it also keeps out good feelings. Your love, desire, and happiness may get trapped behind a Heart-Wall. This is unlikely to affect you alone; it can also damage your relationships and hurt those around you.
6. How Heart-Walls are dismantled: By using techniques described in The Emotion Code® and The Body Code™ energy healing systems, you can take steps to release a Heart-Wall, whether it be your own or another’s, and finally start living a full life. Sometimes this can be done all at one time, while other times it may take a series of sessions over a number of days or weeks. Learn how to identify and release trapped emotions and Heart-Walls by viewing our helpful webinar, Discover the Emotion Code: Energy Healing 101.
7. Effects of Heart-Walls and benefits of releasing them: I believe Heart-Walls are behind many of the problems we face. How many people have led disconnected and lonely lives due to the walls around their hearts? How many people have not experienced the joy of finding love in their lives? How many people have abused and taken advantage of others because they simply couldn’t feel the damage they were doing?
When trapped emotions and Heart-Walls are released, people sometimes say it’s like they can finally feel again. They can give and receive love freely for the first time in a long time. The results can be transformative.
About the Author: Veteran holistic physician Dr. Bradley Nelson (D.C., ret.) is one of the world’s foremost experts on natural methods of achieving wellness. He has trained thousands of certified practitioners worldwide to help people overcome physical and emotional discomfort by releasing their emotional baggage. His best-selling book "The Emotion Code" provides step-by-step instructions for working with the body's energy healing power. A newly revised and expanded edition of "The Emotion Code" is now available from St. Martin's Press. For more information and a free Emotion Code Starter Kit, visit www.emotioncodegift.com.