'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' has finished filming season 12 - without Kim Kardashian West.
The Kardashian/Jenner brood wrapped up filming for their latest season of the popular E! Show, which saw Khloé Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and Kylie Jenner celebrate the finale by taking photographs in a photo booth on Tuesday (11.10.16) without their 35-year-old sibling, who plans to stay off the radar after being robbed at gunpoint in France.
The former 'Kocktails with Khloé' host shared a collage of black and white images with her and her relatives on her Instagram account, which she captioned with a string of heart emojis.
And in the corner of each photograph, it read: "That's a wrap! KUWTK 12."
Kylie also took to social media to share images of her with her older sisters.
She captioned the upload: "my forevers (sic)."
Meanwhile, it has been reported the 'Selfish' author - who has three-year-old daughter North and 10-month-old son Saint with her rapper husband Kanye West - has no "big plan" to return to the show following the attack, which took place in her apartment in the French capital during Paris Fashion Week earlier this month.
Speaking to ET Online about the television personality, a source said: "There is not a big plan in place for her comeback. It's only been a week. She is still staying off the grid and away from everything."
Although Kim - who has remained silent on social media since her terrifying ordeal - is not coping well after the incident, Khloé is hopeful she will overcome her terrifying ordeal.
The 32-year-old reality star said: "She's not doing that well. It's incredibly traumatic what happened to her. But our family is super close and great and we'll get through it together and we do appreciate all of your guys' love and support. It will take time."