A veggie alternative, infused with flavours of the Far East. Serve with fresh salad leaves
- 2 peppers
- 1 courgette
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp Wing Yip Mushroom Sauce
- ½ tsp Wing Yip Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Wing Yip Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for approximately 20 minutes before use, and cut the vegetables into equal sized pieces
- Mix together the sauce ingredients
- Thread the vegetables onto the skewers in any order that you'd like and then spoon over some of the sauce.
- Cook on the BBQ, turning every few minutes so that they don't burn
- Coat with a bit more sauce halfway through cooking
- When the vegetables are cooked through, remove from the BBQ and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Wing Yip.
Tagged in Recipe