We’ve got a simple but incredibly yummy little recipe for you today, which will allow you to make the perfect Mexican guacamole in just a few minutes!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1 packet of Schwartz Street Food Seasonings – Mexican
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Begin by mashing the avocado flesh in a bowl.
- Mash in the Schwartz Street Food Mexican Seasoning alongside the other ingredients for an easy guacamole fix.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Voila! Told you it was easy!
Tagged in Recipes