Glasses can be a great fashion accessory when done right. However, if you’re a glasses’ wearer, you know how difficult it can be to find a pair of prescription glasses that are both stylish and affordable. That’s why it’s important to know when you’re overpaying and how to get the best deals to look great without having to break the bank.
The Average Cost of Stylish Eyewear
You shouldn’t have to choose between style and clear vision, but glasses that check both boxes can be expensive. Plus, it is recommended that you replace your glasses every one to three years, as well as have regular eye exams. While the right pair of prescription glasses could be your fashion statement, there are other factors to consider. You could face these annual costs as a fashion-driven prescription glasses’ wearer:
- Designer frames: start from £180 and up!
- Eye exam: Can cost between £20 and £30
- Lenses: Standard single vision lenses are often included in the price. Bifocal or progressive lenses wearer? You could pay up to £300 or more!
Cheap Prescription Glasses that Look Great
Buying your prescription glasses online could be a solution to getting glasses that look fabulous and help you see clearly. For instance, SmartBuyGlasses, a retailer that sells designer prescription glasses online, launched a new collection of cheap prescription glasses from just £9 for frame and lens!
Having options is important, so you can choose between nine different trending styles including full-rimmed, pilot shaped, rectangular, square, oval, round and cat-eyed in a variety of modern colours. The frames all include FREE 1.5 standard lenses, so you can focus your attention on getting the right look for you. Plus, the prescription glasses come with a sustainable cleaning cloth and case made from recycled PET.
Tips on Shopping for Designer Eyeglasses Online
- With retailers like SmartBuyGlasses you can get the best prices for prescription glasses online, free shipping and 2-year warranty from over 180 designer brands
- Search for the best deals when you buy glasses online
- Take advantage of any Youth Discount options. If you’re 16-26, SmartBuyGlasses offers 10% off when you order glasses online.
Our top picks from the £9 Collection
Looking for stylish, cheap prescription glasses to leave at the office? Bay is your answer! These super feminine cat-eye frame glasses come in a trendy havana print that’s ultra office-chic. With full-rimmed frames, 1.5 lenses included and 2-year warranty, the SmartBuy Collection Bay glasses could be the best choice for your spare pair at work.
2. SmartBuy Collection Laurie Glasses £9
Want something a little more unique? The unisex Laurie glasses come in transparent shades of blue, yellow and green making you stand out already for the unique colour palette. With pilot shaped, full-rimmed frames these cheap prescription glasses look great on both men and women.
3. SmartBuy Collection Jody Glasses £9
What you see is what you get with Jody. These classic-shaped square prescription glasses are professional and sensible cheap reading glasses. Available in a transparent grey shade, they come with 1.5 lenses all for the ultra-affordable price of just £9.
Tagged in Health