Maria Briscoe, homeopath and developer of skin cream range http://frogleaf.co.uk/ offers he top ten tips for dry skin and eczema
- Keep diets as natural as possible.
- Remove harmful E numbers from diets (lists can be found online)
- We recommend to all our Eczema patients that they gradually reduce cow's milk from their diet, replacing it with goat's milk or oat milk.
- Keep dry itchy skin well moisturised with a natural eczema skin cream such as http://frogleaf.co.uk/ The anti- inflammatory properties of this cream will help cool and reduce itching, it relieves patches of redness for dry irritated conditions. Suitable for those withdrawing from steroids.
- Avoid scented creams. soaps and perfume. We advise using unscented products without additives or chemicals
- Don't scratch - use a cold compress to soothe the area and bathe frequently in warm (not hot) baths to keep skin moist.
- Try and avoid tanning - also some sun creams can trigger eczema.
- Invest in hypo- allergenic washing powder as the normal types can be an irritant to the skin.
- Use Frogleaf Ezcema cream twice daily or when required to soothe itchy, irritated skin. Frogleaf also treats dry skin, urticaria and dermititis
Tagged in Skin